The Fitness for Work / Fitness for Life mission is to keep you healthy, happy, fit and physically safe from avoidable injuries. We offer professional non-contact boxing, elite personal training, fitness, strength and weight loss training programs. We also specialise in programs tailored specifically for employees in the workplace. We combine non-contact boxing training with traditional fitness training and dietary recommendations to achieve extreme fitness results quickly.
Bill is a specialist sports based coach and fitness trainer. His unique training approach sees his clients achieve dramatic results quickly.
Bill has trained and worked with elite athletes, global boxing professionals and media personalities, such as;
- “Nacho” Beristáin, elite Mexican boxing trainer, member of the boxing hall of fame and considered one of the greatest trainers in the history of boxing.
- Eddie Futch trainer of Joe Frazier and Ken Norton who both defeated Muhammad Ali.
- Hector Roca (who is a boxing trainer and trained Hilary Swank for the movie Million Dollar Baby),
- Shannon Taylor (well known Australian Boxer who Bill Corbett trained for a number of years),
- Lovemore N’dou (former I.B.F. World Champion),
- Brett Harriott Personal Trainer at Shidoshi (currently trains Football/Boxer Wendell Sailor)
- Joe Lopez (Owner of Freestyle Fighting Gym in Windang)
- Lee Carr (Owner of Shidoshi Martial Arts Suppliers)
- Bianca Dye (Media personality and co-host of the i98fm breakfast show)
Patrick is a qualified trainer having competed at state and national level in wrestling and swimming and has elite level boxing skills, and is a specialist boxing coach/trainer.
Patrick holds a Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Fitness and has completed the Elite MMA fighting program and qualifications.
Patrick trains a number of clients as well as running various group boxing classes and programs.
Now its time for you to get fit for work – and fit for life.